Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What’s In Your Wallet?

wallet

I can’t remember where I read this tip, but I’m in the author’s debt. The suggestion was to fill an empty wallet with odds and ends and then let your kids play with it during wait times at restaurants, doctor’s offices, etc..

We’ve done it  and it works. Our play wallets (we have his and hers) are filled with hotel room keys we forgot to turn in, credit cards from the unsolicited promotionals that come in the mail, bandaids, stickers and an assortment of coins. I rotate the contents occasionally and I’ll soon be adding a small roll of Scotch tape and a heart-shaped notebook and pencil that were left buried at the bottom of the candy bag after the school valentine exchange.

If only these wallets could be used to be pick up the tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment